We have been operating for 25 years in the field of industrial automation and safety of machinery alongside the major international manufacturers of machines and safety devices with the aim of helping suppliers and users of industrial machines to make them safe.
To ensure the safety of machinery and plants we can provide you with advice and training on the following topics:
- CE marking, which is the process of ensuring that a machinery complies with the applicable European directives that leads to the affixing of the CE mark
- Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC, or the European Directive 2006/42 / EC. To meet the requirements of the Directive, we carry out risk analyzes and assessments of machines, drafting of use and maintenance manuals , PL verification calculations, electrical and sound level tests, validation of safety software and safety functions.
- RoHS and WEEE directives, i.e. directives relating to hazardous substances and disposal, which may be applicable to machines especially if they are portable
- Atex Directive 2014/34 / EU , that is the product directive concerning equipment that is intended to work in potentially explosive atmospheres.
We also assist machine manufacturers to ensure product compliance with the international standards of the following countries:
If you are a manufacturer, or a user of machinery, for example an Health and Safety Officer (RSPP), we can help you with all the services to ensure that machinery are safe, starting from the designing phase until they are made available in the factory.
For example we deal with:
- Analysis of control circuits with safety functions according to the UNI EN ISO 13849-1 standard. In fact the machinery directive 2006/42 / EC requires that the control circuits with safety functions are designed and constructed in such a way as to avoid the occurrence of dangerous situations and in particular in such a way that a failure in the hardware, or software, of the control system does not create dangerous situations. To obtain this it is necessary to determine the Performance Level (PL) of the control circuits with safety functions
- Verification of conformity of machinery already in service. The verification of the machinery operating in the workplace is one of the requirements of the italian Legislative Decree 81/08 concerning the protection of health and safety for the employer in the workplace
- New machine purchase specifications: It is in fact essential that the machinery purchased comply with the applicable legislative and regulatory obligations and it is advisable for the purchaser to protect himself in this regard. To do this, it is useful to clearly define in the purchase contract the requirements that must be met by the machinery in order to be considered adequate
- Acceptance of purchased machines : The RSPP should in fact verify that the new machine does not present obvious defects with respect to the safety requirements set out in the machinery directive, before it is made available to workers for its intended use.
- Measurements and tests : we are able to carry out all the electrical safety, noise and vibration tests necessary for the characterization of the machines and the evaluation of the functional characteristics and danger elements, through our own instrumentation and qualified technicians with many years of experience in this field
- Lockout/tagout procedures
- Machines for food production
- Continuous regulatory assistance service "A year without technical doubts"
- Technical assistance service for consultants or single question
- Remote consulting
- Technical-legal appraisals
- Sworn appraisals for industry/transizione 4.0
How do we operate in Quadra?
Since the foundation of the company, all activities have been carried out exclusively by appropriately trained and qualified employees, with proprietary, validated and constantly updated methods.
The analyzes, evaluations and technical reports are personally signed by our technician in charge of carrying out the work; the processed documents are stored on our servers and backups, starting from the year of foundation.
Since 1995, we have guaranteed complete availability of documents, data, photographs of machinery and equipments on which we have operated.
Since 1995 we have been responding, free of charge, in the event of complaints from customers and the Supervisory Authorities, when we prove a lack or error.
Hai un dubbio, un problema o una domanda?
Possiamo fornirti la consulenza di cui hai bisogno anche DA REMOTO