Since 1995 we have been providing consultancy for the machinery directive 2006/42 / EC , for example for the assessment of risks, the analysis of PLs, the creation of operating manuals.
The machinery directive 2006/42 / EC is the community directive applicable to:
- interchangeable equipment;
- safety components;
- lifting accessories;
- chains, ropes and straps;
- removable mechanical transmission devices;
- partly completed machinery.
What can we do to help you apply the Machinery Directive to the machinery you manufacture or use?
If you design or produce machines or assembly lines, or you need to modify them, you may need technical advice to define the most correct path to obtain the CE marking.
We can assist you in all the necessary steps for the correct CE marking of machinery, and assembly of machines, according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC:
- the research of the legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to your type of machinery;
- the analysis of the machine through direct examination of the same and of the relative documentation (drawings, etc.) with respect to the requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC;
- the analysis of the electrical equipment of the machine through direct examination of the same and of the related documentation (diagrams, etc.) with respect to the requirements of the standard CEI EN 60204-1: 2018;
- the analysis of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment, to verify compliance with the UNI EN ISO 4413: 2012 and UNI EN ISO 4414: 2012 standards;
- the risk assessment and the creation of the technical file according to directive 2006/42 / EC. Our technical file standard includes a numerical risk estimate according to a method compliant with the indications of the UNI EN ISO 2100: 2010 and UNI ISO / TR 14121-2: 2010 standards;
- verification or drafting of the machine instruction manual;
- the execution of instrumental tests (noise, vibrations, AOR, electromagnetic fields, electrical safety EN 60204-1, electromagnetic compatibility);
- analysis and verification of safety related parts of control system (PL & SIL);
- validation of safety related parts of control system UNI EN ISO 13849-1: 2016 and UNI EN ISO 13849-2: 2013;
- the validation of the software having safety functions according to the UNI EN ISO 13849-1: 2016 and UNI EN ISO 13849-2: 2013 standards;
- the CE marking with the issue of the Declaration of Conformity by Quadra Srl.
The services listed above are also applicable for modifications of machinery and assembly lines or the insertion of partly completed machines in existing production assembly lines.
We also assist designers, manufacturers, users and integrators for technical, regulatory and legal questions concerning the application of the machinery directive 2006/42 / EC .